Welcome - Applications are no longer being accepted for FY17.
The Montgomery County Executive and County Council are committed to building effective partnerships with community-based organizations to provide needed services for our County's residents. We take great pride in our partnerships with community based organizations and the benefits they provide to all County residents. In support of this commitment, we are happy to launch our new "one-stop-grants-shop" for Executive and Council grants. This site allows you to submit your application and supporting documents, check the status of your application, and submit post-award reports.
- December 1, 2015: Registration Open & Applications Available
- December 8, 9, 10: Grants Workshops (more information below)
- January 13, 2016: Applications Due
- Late February though March: Council Applicant Meetings
- March 15, 2016: County Executive Recommendations
- Late April: Council Grants Advisory Group Issues Report
- Late May: County Council Approves Operating Budget (including final grant awards)
For more information on the County’s other grants programs (Community Services Grants, Community Development Block Grants, Arts & Humanities Grants, HOME Grants, and English Literacy Grants), please click here.
FY17 Grants Workshops
This year, we will hold three informational workshops to provide guidance for both the County Executive and County Council grants programs. The same information will be presented at all three sessions and all applicants are encouraged to attend one. We will provide an overview of the processes, highlight changes (improvements) from last year, and answer your questions. Dates and times are as follows:
- December 8 at 2:00 PM: Sidney Kramer Upcounty Regional Services Center, 12900 Middlebrook Road, Suite 1000, Germantown
- December 9 at 7:00 PM: Council Office Building 3rd floor Council Hearing Room, 100 Maryland Avenue, Rockville
- December 10 at 10:00am: White Oak Community Recreation Center, 1700 April Lane, Silver Spring
The first step to get started is to create an account using your email address in the form to the right. Passwords must be at least six characters in length and are case sensitive. If you are a returning applicant, please log in using your email and password.