Currently Active Montgomery County Grants Programs
Click on each program to be routed to its application page or scroll to the bottom of this page to see all grants programs hosted on this platform:
- FY23 Targeted and Specialized Mobility Operating Grant Program for County nonprofit organizations. $160,000 available. Application deadline of Wednesday December 28, 2022 at Midnight. Click here to join the FY23 TSM Grants Teams Live Event on Monday December 5 from 1:30 to 3:00 PM or to see the recording of this event.
- FY23 Targeted and Specialized Mobility Capital Grant Program for County nonprofit organizations. $640,000 available. Application deadline of Wednesday December 28, 2022 at Midnight. Click here to join the FY23 TSM Grants Teams Live Event on Monday December 5 from 1:30 to 3:00 PM or to see the recording of this event.
Individual Montgomery County competitive grants programs hosted on this site are listed at the bottom of this page. Click on the green "More >" button within each program to open it and view its scope details, eligibility requirements, and deadline for application submissions.
All new County competitive grant programs will be advertised and have their details posted on this site.
To prepare for a County grant proposal submission, applicants should:
- Register and create a profile on this platform for each team member who will be working on your application. Click on the green "Register" button in the top right corner to get started.
- Verify that your organization is registered with the Maryland State Department of Assessment and Taxation (SDAT). Click here to go to the SDAT Business Express site to confirm. Even if your organization is registered in another jurisdiction, you must be registered with SDAT for Montgomery County to finalize an award with your organization.
- If your organization is not in Good Standing with SDAT, take the necessary steps to get back into Good Standing. SDAT will advise what steps are required. Montgomery County cannot finalize an award with you or organization if you are not in Good Standing. Your application for a grant could be disqualified if you are not in Good Standing.
- Register with the Montgomery County Central Vendor Registration System (CVRS) by clicking here . If you or your organization receives an award from the County then you will need to be registered with CVRS to receive payments.
If you have any questions on the Office of Grants Management or this platform, please contact the Office of Grants Management Director, Rafael Pumarejo Murphy, at Rafael.email@example.com or 240-777-2775.