The Montgomery County Executive and County Council are committed to building effective partnerships with community-based organizations to provide needed services for our County's residents. We take great pride in our partnerships with community-based organizations and the benefits they provide to all County residents. Through this web site, you can submit your application and supporting documents, check status, and submit post-award reports.
Important Dates for the FY19 Grant Cycle
- December 1, 2017: Registration Open & FY 19 Applications Available
- Early December: Grants Workshops (more information below)
- January 11, 2018: Applications Due
- Late February through March: Council Applicant Meetings
- March 15, 2018: County Executive Recommendations
- Late April: Council Grants Advisory Group Issues Report
- Late May: County Council Approves Operating Budget (including final grant awards)
FY19 Grants Workshops
- December 5 - 1:30pm - White Oak Community Recreation Center
- Social Hall B - 1700 April Lane; Silver Spring, MD 20904
- December 7 - 10:00am - Sydney Kramer UpCounty Regional Services Center
- Meeting Room A - 12900 Middlebrook Road; Germantown, MD 20874
- December 11 - 7:00pm - Council Office Building (abbreviated session for experienced previous applicants)
- 3rd floor hearing room - 100 Maryland Avenue; Rockville, MD 20850
For more information on the County’s other grants programs (Community Services Grants, Community Development Block Grants, Arts & Humanities Grants, HOME Grants, and English Literacy Grants), please click here.
The first step to get started is to create an account using your email address in the form to the right. Passwords must be at least six characters in length and are case sensitive. If you are a returning applicant, please log in using your email and password.